Help! hopelessly falling in love with the Chevron!

bluekit

CC x DY
O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
US
I'm looking for one in lambskin, after seeing all the gorgeous, drool-worthy pics here. :nuts: Is it impossible to find now?

bluekit

CC x DY
O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
US
Okay chanel_luv, I'm totally drooling over your blue chevron. Can I ask how long have you had it and how do you like it?

I'm a bit wary about buying from the bay. Prefer store purchase if it's still available.

bluekit

CC x DY
O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
US
I know this is an old thread of mine, but I want to know when was the Chevron last produced?? I saw a Chevron MAXI just a couple of days ago (but I'm looking for medium or jumbo)

bagchic1

O.G.
Oct 10, 2007
Bagsland
It's coming back with the leo clasp. It's called CC Lion collection. You can see the pictures in the Spring items threads.

bluekit

CC x DY
O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
US
there is a few on ebay and bags bonanza
I saw a maxi size chevron brand new in the boutique the other day. I was surprised to find it since I was previously told that they were completely sold out. Too bad it was a Maxi.

It's coming back with the leo clasp. It's called CC Lion collection. You can see the pictures in the Spring items threads.
:yes: I'm quite excited about the new Chevron. HOpe they look as good as the most recent ones!!