Help:Hermes Travel Wallet?

1. I'm looking for a travel wallet to put inside my carryon, and my eyes have drifted to Hermes.:biggrin: I want something in leather (it doesn't have to be exotic- I can't afford it anyway) and the Jige looks good, but I don't think it's the right size and I don't know how appropriate a clutch is for a guy:lol: I saw the Fendi one below on bluefly- I love the layout- if only it came in Hermes!

[​IMG]

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

2. Well, it isn't really a clutch, now is it ;)
    It's like a giant wallet.

Perhaps you could call Hermes directly to see if they have any leather items. In leather, I know Smythson also makes great travel wallets.

3. How about the Dogon wallet? Check eBay for some pics! :smile:

4. I like the Dogon! Looks perfect! Does anyone know how much it costs or how hard it is to get?

5. Hermes do have travel wallets. I saw one before and was considering buying it but they only had it in lime so i had to give up.

It looks like a leather envelope, the front has a slit so u can slide the tickets in, and the pocket is for other tickets and passports. It does not look like the fendi one u posted though. It costs around 1000+. I don't remember the exact number.

It looks like the purple one in the link: except that the hermes one does not have a pocket in the front, it only has a slit.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?cmCat=search&itemId=prod29060099

6. Dogon is too small for plane tickets though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice