Help! Hermes on auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

babymama7

Nov 28, 2013
I saw some beautiful bags on auction including a B40 Jaune square stamp G. When I looked at the right strap ( when holding it) for the markings, I saw a except the letter stamp. The letter stamp was on the left, in a kind of crooked position. All my other H bags have the markings on the right. I only started collecting 2013...I was wondering if the placement of the date stamp was different back then? Or should they all be on the right?
There was also a Constance Rose Tyrian stamped Q. But as I don't own a Constance, I don't know where the Mark should be. This one was on the inside divider piece of leather on the upper right.
I would appreciate any help and info!

mistikat

Bling!
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
I saw some beautiful bags on auction including a B40 Jaune square stamp G. When I looked at the right strap ( when holding it) for the markings, I saw a except the letter stamp. The letter stamp was on the left, in a kind of crooked position. All my other H bags have the markings on the right. I only started collecting 2013...I was wondering if the placement of the date stamp was different back then? Or should they all be on the right?
There was also a Constance Rose Tyrian stamped Q. But as I don't own a Constance, I don't know where the Mark should be. This one was on the inside divider piece of leather on the upper right.
I would appreciate any help and info!
We ask that all questions relating to authenticity, as marks are, be asked in the relevant threads.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.