Help! Hermes Cape Cod DT or H Heure DT watch?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi
    I am interested in getting an Hermes Double Tour watch but can't decide between the Cspe Cod or H Heure. Help! Thanks so much!

2. H Heure would stand out more and very chic with DT. Is it your first H watch?

3. I have H heure mini, love the design.
    Its so classic design, can wear casual and evening. Cant go wrong.

4. I have a h heure double tour and while i love it and where it tons in the summer, the corners of the h hit against my bags...its very square. I still love it but wish i had the cape cod..its lovely too.

5. I love my Cape Cod double tour. Love the classic design, and even in the PM size, the face is very easy to read. Now I'm wanting a GM Cape Cod as well! H Hour is nice too, I just prefer the shape of the Cape
    Cod.

6. Hi, thank you so much for all your feedback! Yes, this is my first Hermes watch. So, I really want to make the right choice as it is not only the price but would like it to fit in well with the other bracelets that I will be buying in the future. Thanks again!