Help, help , sold bag on ebay !

Fake Kenneth Cole?! That is ridiculous, I have never heard of a fake Kenneth Cole, you buyer has "buyer's remorse" or perhaps she does not comprehend that most contempory designer brand ARE made in China.

I hear this a lot. People buy designer brands (of lots of things, not just bags) and are convinced they must be fake because they're made in China. Just about everything is made in China these days.

Most fakes made in China =/= All Chinese products are fake

That's right ,most fake items they from china ,
I know most Burberry items made in china and lulu Guinness bag all made in china as well . I had 6 lulu Guinness bag they all made in china . Also Michael kors bag made in china . And some mulberry style bag made in china as well . We can't say because they made in china . They all fake .....

Help help help . What I need to do with this buyer . She don't take my bag to house of Fraser check it . Now she said this bag are not leather . But I was check with ebay house of Fraser the bag are leather . I don't know what I need to do now .
Because this buyer leave the Negative feedback also said my bag are fake to my feedback , (after I ask email want send receipt to proof also if buyer after see the receipt still want return can let me know I will accept ) what I need to do now ....

Help help help . What I need to do with this buyer . She don't take my bag to house of Fraser check it . Now she said this bag are not leather . But I was check with ebay house of Fraser the bag are leather . I don't know what I need to do now .
Because this buyer leave the Negative feedback also said my bag are fake to my feedback , (after I ask email want send receipt to proof also if buyer after see the receipt still want return can let me know I will accept ) what I need to do now ....
Seriously, refer the buyer here. Kenneth Cole isn't even faked. Maybe we can convince her that the brand isn't faked and she can tell us why she's concerned.

And although you have a receipt, receipts aren't proof since they can be faked or genuine receipt can be used to "prove" authenticity of a fake.

In this case, my guess is that the buyer changed her mind and wants to return it. Have you suggested that you'll take it back and refund her purchase price in exchange for revising the feedback?

Again, refer the buyer here and she can express her concerns.

Well, your buyer acknowledges her mistake...

She should be as persistent with ebay in having that neg feedback removed.

Perhaps you can convice her to call & speak with a supervisor , you
deserve for her to really go to bat under these circumstances since she
is responsible ....

After she removes the feedback I'd send her a message expressing your concerns regarding her idiotic and premature reaction to your bag. Let her know that simple reasearch on her part in addition to a mature thought process could have prevented this mess.

thank u very much for all the help . The buyer has closed case today morning .and buyer revised feedback to Neutral comment all good
Even not Positive feedback ^^; but Better than Negative feedback says my items fake ...
All goods end !!!!
Thank u so much for all the help ....

image-3022325739.jpg