Help, help , sold bag on ebay !

yinggirl43

Mar 15, 2012
Is anyone can help . I sold Kenneth Cole Large Black Leather Tote to buyer(the bag I bought eBay house of Fraser , still have receipt to proof), but the buyer said this bag are fake want return the items , I have say to buyer can take it to house of Fraser check it. Than I send message ask buyer the Email address to send receipt picture,if the buyer after see the receipt still want return items I will accept .(by end the list I got other buyer want buy this bag and pay more for this bag ,I refused)for me I'm no allow people say my items are fake ,all my items I will keep receipt to proof, I can't belive this buyer just leave the Negative feedback also said my bag are fake(after I ask email want send receipt to proof also if buyer after see the receipt still want return can let me know) ... Than next day this buyer open the case want refund) god , I never see buyer like this . I had report this buyer to eBay . And ask this buyer take my bag to anywhere authentic to get proof letter. I can pay all the fee.. But I don't know how eBay Customer Support deal with . Like we know eBay will always help buyer. I just thinking if after any buyer change mind want return the items, than just said the seller items are fake with out any proof. I would say the eBay will lose many of seller sell things on eBay .this it's what I thinking.

Is anyone can help what I need to do ....I think I will call house of Fraser Monday ,hope they can do any help for me (。-_-。)

Some time ago i bought a fake pair of sunglasses on Ebay and was told my Paypal that if you open a case because it's a fake "the buyer" has to provide written evidence that will hold up in a court of law.

Buyers can't just say items are fakes without proof. It is down to the buyer to prove this. There are now online sites like "fakespotters" that will do this for a fee

If you havn't already I would contact Paypal by phone and ask them where you stand. I think she is on very dodgy ground...........................................................sounds as though she has just changed her mind and looking for any excuse to return.

When you reported her to Ebay did you state you were being threatened with negative feedback because buyers are not allowed to do this & Ebay will take action against it

Some time ago i bought a fake pair of sunglasses on Ebay and was told my Paypal that if you open a case because it's a fake "the buyer" has to provide written evidence that will hold up in a court of law.

Buyers can't just say items are fakes without proof. It is down to the buyer to prove this. There are now online sites like "fakespotters" that will do this for a fee

If you havn't already I would contact Paypal by phone and ask them where you stand. I think she is on very dodgy ground...........................................................sounds as though she has just changed her mind and looking for any excuse to return.

When you reported her to Ebay did you state you were being threatened with negative feedback because buyers are not allowed to do this & Ebay will take action against it

I'm very happy if u can help me , that's right if buyer change mind want return the items , that's fine , but the buyer said my items are fake and leave to my feedback ... if I accept this return , does this accept what buyer said . Also I just find the order history with payment with Paypal .

This it's Paypal payment I paid to eBay house of Fraser , I can show here ...
Ps: £39 I had refund for jeans and cardigan .
I'm luck I still can find this payment (°_°)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think most people that would see your feedback and see that you were accused of selling a fake Kenneth Cole would laugh. Who would fake a Kenneth Cole? Looks like they all sell for under $50 on Ebay.

I think there is a method of removing crazy feedback ???

Good luck.

Your buyer has to prove this bag is fake by a third party authenticator.

She is also bullying you with the negative feedback.

I would be on the phone w/ paypal/ebay & discuss this with the rep.

Good luck...

That's right , I just said the buyer can take it to house of Fraser to check it or any letter proof...
I can pay the fee . ...
But like we know the eBay always will help buyer . And this buyer said this brand "Kenneth Cole New York " but inside bag are made in china. So she think this bag are fake item from china ... (°_°)

Fake Kenneth Cole?! That is ridiculous, I have never heard of a fake Kenneth Cole, you buyer has "buyer's remorse" or perhaps she does not comprehend that most contempory designer brand ARE made in China.