Help Help! S/S '08 Mango Bijoux or 2006 Violet Jumbo Flap?!

PANda_USC

O.G.
Aug 5, 2009
I am debating between purchasing the Chanel Mango e/w Bijoux and the Chanel Violet Jumbo Flap...going to make a purchase of one or the other very very very soon but panicking about which one is the right one for me ce moment!

-Mango Bijoux is brand new, but small in size, but AMAZING VIBRANT color
-Violet Jumbo is in fair/excellent used condition, great size, GORGEOUS color

Which one do you think I should get? Should I just wait until I can find a Classic or Jumbo Mango Chanel?

Attachments

• image_1-1.jpg
    image_1-1.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 127
  • image_1.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
I'm also not crazy about the e/w proportions..the colour is nice however I would hold out for the jumbo if you are set on the mango... Otherwise violet for sure... :girlsigh: I want one too!

If between these two i'd say purple.. i actually purchased the mango e/w from nordys few months ago and it just looked bad in that size. I do however LOVE the color of the mango.. even more so then the purple. But not in that size.. the bad just looked sloppy. I think the purple is an awesome color too though.. so either the purple now or wait for a M or Jumbo in mango.. but those are hard to find...

If between these two i'd say purple.. i actually purchased the mango e/w from nordys few months ago and it just looked bad in that size. I do however LOVE the color of the mango.. even more so then the purple. But not in that size.. the bad just looked sloppy. I think the purple is an awesome color too though.. so either the purple now or wait for a M or Jumbo in mango.. but those are hard to find...

You have a Yorkie too!??! ::glows neon purple::