Help Help! S/S '08 Mango Bijoux or 2006 Violet Jumbo Flap?!

PANda_USC

Pastries + Purses + Play = Happy Panda
O.G.
Aug 5, 2009
San Francisco
I am debating between purchasing the Chanel Mango e/w Bijoux and the Chanel Violet Jumbo Flap...going to make a purchase of one or the other very very very soon but panicking about which one is the right one for me ce moment!

-Mango Bijoux is brand new, but small in size, but AMAZING VIBRANT color
-Violet Jumbo is in fair/excellent used condition, great size, GORGEOUS color

Which one do you think I should get? Should I just wait until I can find a Classic or Jumbo Mango Chanel?

Attachments

Last edited:

purse-nality

SemiKindCharmedLife
O.G.
Nov 7, 2007
violet! cause i'm not too keen on the e/w's proportions... although, a smaller size than a jumbo would be good for mango... wait for m/l :P

wahoffa

Feb 25, 2009
Canada
I'm also not crazy about the e/w proportions..the colour is nice however I would hold out for the jumbo if you are set on the mango... Otherwise violet for sure... :girlsigh: I want one too!

mzshirls

O.G.
Aug 7, 2007
If between these two i'd say purple.. i actually purchased the mango e/w from nordys few months ago and it just looked bad in that size. I do however LOVE the color of the mango.. even more so then the purple. But not in that size.. the bad just looked sloppy. I think the purple is an awesome color too though.. so either the purple now or wait for a M or Jumbo in mango.. but those are hard to find...

PANda_USC

O.G.
Aug 5, 2009
San Francisco
If between these two i'd say purple.. i actually purchased the mango e/w from nordys few months ago and it just looked bad in that size. I do however LOVE the color of the mango.. even more so then the purple. But not in that size.. the bad just looked sloppy. I think the purple is an awesome color too though.. so either the purple now or wait for a M or Jumbo in mango.. but those are hard to find...
You have a Yorkie too!??! ::glows neon purple::

PANda_USC

O.G.
Aug 5, 2009
San Francisco
violet! cause i'm not too keen on the e/w's proportions... although, a smaller size than a jumbo would be good for mango... wait for m/l :P
Thank you for your input! I think I will wait around for the m/l Mango to show its face again! Just edited the Shopping List, ^_^

kuromi-chan

Aug 9, 2008
i like the Violet Jumbo better! that color is so yummy! the Mango color is gorgeous as well, but i say wait for the Medium or Jumbo size! :tup:

Cari284

Jul 9, 2009
Europe
I think the Violet size looks so much better! Both of the colours look great! I think I would choose the Violet.