Aug 4, 2009
ok i am set to buy my first hermes and i am going for

HERMES *Birkin* 35
unworn, never used, M in square
orange
Taurillon Clemence leather
14 x 10 x 7 inch = 35 x 25 x 18 cm
$11750 (reg. Airmail $150)

what do you think? is this price fair or it is too expensive?i am getting it off the internet from a trusted seller
helppppppp

fair in my own opinion as i have been searching for a new birkin too from reputable resellers.
however, only you, yourself, can answer the question using the current price sheet on this forum and other similar listed items to be able to compare apples to apples.

and don't forget to have the bag authenticated despite the fact that it is listed by a reputable reseller. good luck:smile:

Yess twilight
Its zaconda.I saw doris's name listed as a trusted ebayer
She also has the invoice so I am quiet excited

invoice is just a piece of paper. caveat emptor my dear. Albeit trusted reseller, our lady authenticators always exercise great caution and evaluate the bag based on its own merits or demerits and not by the resellers'. I hope you will do more diligence. i am quite sure that our authenticators will be happy to help you out. just for your greater piece of mind.

i wish you good luck on your new birkin.. do a reveal afterwards ;)

I think it is on the higher side but certainly not astronomical. Some of the big resellers are asking as high as $13000+ for a bag.
I see leather Birkins on ebay priced at $16500/17000

Yess twilight
Its zaconda.I saw doris's name listed as a trusted ebayer
She also has the invoice so I am quiet excited
Doris has been on ebay for years. She is a long time Hermes collector/ buyer/seller.

Last edited:
Not too much for a new one from a reputable seller IMO. Plus if it sings to you and you have been on the hunt, you should get it! Congrats on your purchase!!!! :woohoo: Please share the reveal

i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo waiting for it ....lol it hurts
been on the hunt forever and finally it paid back
i keep telling myself i have waited for a year...a couple of weeks shouldn't do any harm :biggrin:

as soon as i get it ladies will show it to you :biggrin: