help, help, i am losing control!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Sitting next to me on the window ledge is a coworker's (rather ugly) Dooney & Bourke bucket, which made me start thinking about LV buckets, and now I am obsessed with getting one! But I have a batignolles which is basically the same concept...? And which bucket---the petite or the large? Any bucket owners out there? and could anyone post a pic of them wearing the bucket (either or both sizes) so I could get an idea what they look like "on"? Much obliged!

2. petite bucket in the Mini Lin would be very nice.

3. Love the bucket~ didn't think I would but I do. I would post a pic but she doesn't atch what I am wearing....She is mandarin and I am wearing red.:Push: She is very comfortable and I got complients:flowers: Good buy! I'll post a pic when I have a different outfit on:yes:

4. I have a petite bucket. I will try to post a picture later after I am dressed.:yes:

5. Here is a picture with my petite bucket as both a shoulder bag and a handheld. Hope this helps!!

handheld2.JPG shoulder bag.JPG
  6. Aww, seeing you with your bucket makes me sad because it reminds me of my bucket! :crybaby: LOL.

I think the petite bucket is a great size! Even though the official dimensions are 9 x 9 x 6, I think it's more 10 x 9.5 x 6. The large bucket is way too big for me; I think it's a perfect travel bag, though.

What Dooney was it? Was it the one with the multi-colored D&B all over it with the pink trim? I was this close to getting it (since I love bucket bags, anyway) until I realized how ugly it was...and how much I would rather spend my money on an LV!

7. I have a red epi petite bucket that I absolutely love. It is the perfect size for what I carry. Lately, I have been carrying it more than my BH!

8. Tauketula: thsnks for the pictures! Your bucket is so beautifully patina'd and looks pefect size!

Bernz84: I don't know much about Dooney & Bourke but the bag in question is a rather hideous pink, purple, green, yellow and brown plaid, with a little metal plaque on the front that says '"Dooney & Bourke, 1975" , surrounded by scalloped pink leather. The handles are a chain/leather strap combo and that leather is also pink. Sound familiar?

9. Bucket in Mini Lin is nice......

10. I hated the Bucket until I saw and tried on the petite Mini Lin version...it's not so bad and actually cute, too!

11. I love the Petite Bucket :love:
    So functional bag and for everyday use :graucho:

12. i would say the petite bucket is very functional....however i don't like open-top bags that's why im returning my mini lin for another bag..also, when you sit them on a flat surface, i don't like it how the leather/linen (depending on which bag) creases over time.......i feel it's less structured this way

13. NOOO! Rensky don't return the bag!!!
    i don't wanna lose my Mini Lin Bucket twin:crybaby:

14. Petite Bucket! The large looks weird.

15. Hahahaha, your description made me laugh! :roflmfao: I think you're talking about the Tartan bucket. I saw that at the Dooney outlet last weekend; it was discounted to $135. I can't imagine buying a bag like that for that kind of money. Honestly, I think the signature IT bag (the one I just described earlier) would be more tolerable if it didn't have that nasty pink trim and heart charm. :yucky:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice