help help help with MEN'S BAG suggestions!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My bf's birthday is coming up VERY soon and I decided to get him a bag -a waist bag that is, to be more specific.

I only know of designer brands for ladies and not for men. :sad:
    So hopefully other knowledgable ladies here can help me!!

He doesn't want me to get a TOO expansive one since he will be using it roughly. (Around $500 I would say).

He has been using the Gucci classic belt bag
    Gucci - Classics travel & business
    So Gucci is crossed out since I think this is the only waist bag they have.

I looked at LV, and he got one before, he either thought it was too small or too expansive to use. So i guess LV is a no no as well.

I just looked at Burberry and I think this one looks pretty good but I have to see it IRL.. might be kind of bulky.

Burberry CHECK WAIST PACK - Bags & Travel

Does anyone have other suggestions for me?? Prettttyy plssssss

2. Have you ever thought about Mulberry? they have a decent selection for mens bags at the moment.

3. no i haven't! let me check it out thanks!!

4. mulberry doesn't have any waist bags :sad:

5. I have this link to a Prada waistpack that was at Neiman's but is no longer available:

Fanny Pack, Black -  Neiman Marcus

If it's something you are looking for maybe you can contact a Prada boutique to see if they have one or something similar.

6. thank you!! the price is good .. haha :biggrin: I'll try to look for it in my local boutique