Help Help Help! Speedy B or Empreinte Lumineuse?

Which bag? Speedy B or Lumieuse PM Flamme

• Speedy B

• Lumieuse Flamme

Results are only viewable after voting.

joyceluvsbags

Apr 1, 2010
I need major help in deciding if I should get the long awaited Speedy B or the Lumineuse PM Empreinte Tote in Flamme.

So several factors is basically to me they are both hand held, shoulder and cross body bags.

The Speedy B with a strap has been on my mind forever even before LV decided to produce it so I feel like I should get it, HOWEVER the Empreinte in Flamme (dark red) is available close to me and I want it so bad!!

Yes while the Lumineuse tote is double the money I don't care I just want to be happy and have a bag that I will keep and use forever:P

What would you choose?

Thank you:graucho:

DisCo

Happy Chrissy!
May 11, 2009
Yay Disco we can be twins!!!:yahoo:You know I've wanted a red bag forever and was thinking Chanel but it's just I would feel like a cheater and I am not a cheater lol:lol:

LOL I know how you feel! Chanel bags are cute but not really practical IMO in terms of sizing, etc. Plus the prices are just getting ridiculous!

I am currently deciding between flamme and ombre too...although colour transfer issues worry me. Are you concerned about this with the Flamme colour?

joyceluvsbags

Apr 1, 2010
LOL I know how you feel! Chanel bags are cute but not really practical IMO in terms of sizing, etc. Plus the prices are just getting ridiculous!

I am currently deciding between flamme and ombre too...although colour transfer issues worry me. Are you concerned about this with the Flamme colour?

Yes exactly for some reason I feel the need to carry a ton of stuff with me.......... I've been like this forever and I can't carry that much in a Chanel!

I'm not really worried about color transfer as I always make sure that I wash my jeans and clothes before I wear them and I work from home so the only time I would carry this bag and any of my other bags is out to dinner and shopping on the weekends. I think the Flamme is dark enough that the color transfer won't happen. I mine I don't want to say never but I've never so far have experienced color transfer. How exactly would cause that?

Does any one on TPF have a Flamme?? I looked in the clubhouse and don't remember that color standing out?!