Help, Help, Help...Soap attacked my CLs!

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I was in the bathroom at work and I was washing my hands. I pumped the foaming antibacterial handwash as it freakin' "attacked" me and squirted out rather than down into the palm of my hand. 2 large drops the size of dimes landed on my kid leather taupe minibouts and now there is a dark brownish blackish spot!!!!! I am trying to be patient and wait for it to dry to see if it will be permanent but I can't stop freakin' out. Can anyone tell me, will this stain and if so, what options do I have w/ a cobbler?
HELP!!!
FYI-I am probably panicking b/c this is my first true CL crisis. I don't wear my CLs outside at all so I have never had CL heel drama or sole issues..... :sad:

I have been calling Leather Spa nonstop for about the last 20 minutes and it is solid busy signals. I called the cobbler in my city that was recommended by Saks and he wasn't too helpful. He pretty much told me to come in and he will try to clean them but he has no idea if it will come out or not....we just have to try to clean it and hope for the best! WTF!

I had an accident with my soft leather boots, they are not Louboutins though, I accidently got febreeze on them a little bit and it's never ever came out :sad: I think because it's a strong chemical it didn't come out. That was on a pair of light grey leather boots. I don't know if soap comes out, I know water does, it just dries out but soap is chemical so I really hope it comes out for you :sad:

Update: It did dry but the spot is still there, just lighter than when it was wet. :sad: Thankfully it is still relatively small but even the cobbler didn't have more guidance than "bring it in and we'll see what happens" :sad:

wow, febreeze didn't come out?! yikes..

Yeah chemicals like febreeze, fabric softener, soap etc never come out of leather shoes for me so I try to be extra cautious with it now. It's upsetting :sad:

I didn't think the soap spot would disappear completely as it never did on mine, I hope you can get it removed some how. It's such a shame when it happens :sad: