Help...Have 4 New Prada's...Please help me decide.

attachment.php

Wow, at first I wasn't into bag #3 but after seeing your DH (he's a darling for being a good model btw...what a sweetie!)'s modeling pics...I've totally changed my mind. I think the color of your is absolutely stunning!!! GORGEOUS! :heart:

Last edited:
I have bag #1 (the Cervo Pleat bag). Sadly, I am not so fond of it because I have only worn the bag twice and the base of the main strap (not the long cross body strap) where the rings are attached on either side have already "cracked" :tdown:. I will try to post some pictures for you tomorrow. I bought the purse online through Neiman Marcus a few months ago and since I reside in Canada it would be way too much trouble to have it fixed through them. I think I'm just going to sell it on e-bay as is instead. Anyhow, I really love bag number 3. In fact I saw it at Holt Renfrew on Monday and contemplated buying it, but since it wasn't on sale I decided not to (currently on a purse ban as well). I believe it was $1195 and it came in black and eggplant (a really nice dark rich purple).

I like #1 the best, I love #2 the gaufre but this would have limited use IMO, unles you can carry off copper in the day, I like the red but again limited use. I like 1 better than 4 in the black, If I could Id keep them all:P

Well, update here...

#3 ended up being cancelled my NM....
#1 & #2 arrived...from Bergdorf...I am so mad because they put the Gauffre in WAY TOO small of a box and they bent the handles completely down, so now even 2 days later it is curved and they actually did damage to the leather. It is almost like the color was taken off in about a 1/2 inch area. Also, the top part that closes is a painted metal and it has a dent in it about the size of 1/4"....I can't believe it because it is such a nice and expensive bag.

#4 arrived today and it is really nice. It stays on my shoulder and has enough pizzazz to stand out, but not too outlandish. (I am a little conservative and don't like to SCREAM..I am HERE..LOL)

Not sure on #1 yet, as it is heavy when using the long strap, but that is a nice alternative and the short strap will fit on the shoulder or use in the crook of the arm.

I will post pictures tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for your input

OMG girl u r KILLING me!!!! I am dying to see #4 modeled as if this is the size I want I'm going to be in a frenzy to find one...UGH!!! Congrats too btw!!!

it's a shame #2 got damaged.... will they give you more money off for it?

my vote was for #1, followed by #2

was not really feeling #3 and #4

hope you enjoy your new babies whichever one you keep

it's a shame #2 got damaged.... will they give you more money off for it?

my vote was for #1, followed by #2

was not really feeling #3 and #4

hope you enjoy your new babies whichever one you keep

I think I am going to call bergdorf and see what they say about the handle. Another poster had said they had this bag #2, Gaufre, but it was difficult and I can see how this could be. It is narrow to get items in and out of because the frame only opens say about 4 inches and it is deep.