Help...Have 4 New Prada's...Please help me decide.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG..I have been watching and refreshing for the last 3 weeks to score some of these NM/Bergdorf sales...

First, I would like to say that only 1 of the 4 Pradas arrived, but I am truly impressed with the leather on this. It is so soft and very well made. I say this because I was never a fan of the Nylon Prada's over the years so I always was an LV fan, and over the last year or so, strayed to the Chanel buying...

Anyways, here is my lineup..

I already received this one from Bergdorf last week. It is really soft and yummy. The only con I have is that when I wear it messenger it can get heavy. Price $673.00

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod47830059&parentId=cat15240741&masterId=cat14860749&index=3&cmCat=cat000000cat000141cat000149cat000226cat5890735cat000011cat14860749cat15240741

Ok..Then on Saturday..Bergdorf had this one up and it mailed out today.

This is the Prada Gaufre Frame bag and it was $853.00 It came in the copper color, which might limit me a little more since I am more conservative, but might spice up me as I currently ONLY have black bags. I recently sold my LV Suhali Lockit, so this would replace it as it is handheld..

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/editprod.jhtml?commerceItemId=ci105729000066&itemId=prod32270208&suiteId=&deliveryDate=&cmCat=cat000000cat205700cat205900cat205909cat295419

Now, onto # 3 & #4, which I just ordered from NM,

This tote is Vitello Daino Tote, and was a great deal for $ 549.00, in black, with a long strap too. Which probably would be great for traveling or when we go away on the weekends too...

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod62120039

Now, #4, which I have been trying to get for the past 3 weeks.. I think this might be my favorite. It is $763.00

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod62120036&parentId=cat19980731&masterId=cat19950738&index=76&cmCat=cat000000cat980731cat6000734cat19950738cat19980731

So, now onto the dilemma, I really do not need 3 more new Black bags, so perhaps I should keep the Gaufree in that Copper/Antico color and keep the Soft Calf tote for a new black bag.

If anyone has these or returned these, please give me pros and cons. I will take pictures once all 4 are here..

TIA:yahoo:

2. Congrats on your great bags. I like 1,2,3 the best

3. I love in order: #2,#4,#1,#3

4. I think I love #4, #2, #1, #3.

I desperately want #4 in that soft gold color they have but I'm waiting for it to go on sale.

But yes, I think you should just keep one black bag and then maybe #2 since it's such a beautiful color and the gauffre is such a timeless design!

5. I hope you don't mind me putting the pictures up for you:

Here's Bag #1
    [​IMG]

Bag #2
    [​IMG]

Bag #3
    [​IMG]

Bag #4
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. I love the nr.1 and would love to buy it aslo :biggrin:

7. they r all great!FAB BUYS!
    U GO GIRL!!!

8. I love all of it!!! I love PRADA!

9. I love No. 1 and No. 2

10. Luvh...Thanks for posting those pictures...I don't know how to do it...
    & they even look yummier when you put them up like that..

I think I might not like #3, since it is kinda plain, and probably will end up keeping #4 & #2...#1 is really nice leather, but it does get kinda heavy when you use the long strap and it is kinda plain...

Thanks for everyones votes

11. I had the gauffre frame and found it hard to use. I love that bag though. Best of luck!!

12. Oh you have the bag I want!! #4 is my favorite!! Post pics when you get her..LUCKY!!

13. pic#1 is a def keeper!!

14. #1 is a keeper and the gauffre will be great for nights out!

15. Why doesn't anyone like No 3?? I agree that from all the stock photos, it does look a bit flat and boring, but I just bought one and received it in the post yesterday and it looks like a totally different bag when carried by the shoulder strap. It hangs really well and you can just tell that as the leather softens it will just get better and better. It thought that it might gape open, but it doesn't. This is the sort of classic bag that will last forever. As it's plain, you can dress it up too!!

Excuse the bad photos - it's late and dark here and DH wasn't all that happy to be modelling!! Oh!! And I like the others too!!

Attached Files: