Help...Has anyone seen the Paddington in Plum?

1. I saw a girl with a Paddington in a Plum color and it was just gorgeous. I have never seen that color in the stores. Has anyone seen one during their shopping travels? TIA!

2. Hm...do you mean the Chocolate color? It looks a little plumlike in certain lighting.

3. Hmm.....I saw her from a distance outside during the day. It looked more like a true plum/wine color rather than more chocolate. It was a very deep plum color.

4. It could be grenat? That is a true wine color (but it's not plum looking...) Let me see if I can find a picture...

5. This is star3777's gorgeous Grenat paddington. In a different thread she said the color in the photo is very true to what it looks like Irl:
    [​IMG]

6. There is also a new color this season, Aubergine. It is plum looking but it is a metallic. I saw one in the store and it was gorgeous. Maybe that was it?

7. That could be it. Sorry, I'm not very familiar with metalic chloe colors! :shame:

8. Yes! That was it!:yahoo: It is gorgeous! Thanks for helping me! Do you know where I can find one that color? I tend to see just the black and browns/natural colors in the stores.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice