Help! Has anyone purchased from this seller?

I just purchased a pair of Louboutins from that seller on Tradesy. Everything checked out and i believe them to be authentic. However, they have SO MANY louboutins listed im concerned and when i tried searching the exact shoe I bought online i couldnt get any results other than eBay or Tradesy from that seller so I’m a little worried they might be perfect replicas. I contacted Jeffrey’s (the box had a sticker from them on it) to see if they ever actually carried them—will update if i hear back.

I wouldn't worry. There are quite a few sellers who have a seemingly shocking number of Louboutins for sale - but totally legit. They're professional sellers who make a living selling shoes and naturally have a large back stock. They wouldn't get far with only a few pairs on hand! Fashion_victim9 on Poshmark, Lovebop & Stylestains all have hundreds of listings but I've never seen a fake listed by any of them. They know what they're doing and totally on the up & up.

I wouldn't worry. There are quite a few sellers who have a seemingly shocking number of Louboutins for sale - but totally legit. They're professional sellers who make a living selling shoes and naturally have a large back stock. They wouldn't get far with only a few pairs on hand! Fashion_victim9 on Poshmark, Lovebop & Stylestains all have hundreds of listings but I've never seen a fake listed by any of them. They know what they're doing and totally on the up & up.
Thank you, that makes more sense than I was thinking! I actually went over to a friends house last night who has a new pair of the Decollete 554 85 (same style I purchased from the seller) and compared the two. The box and dustbag were slightly different (as to be expected for slightly older styles) but otherwise were identical. I would say the ones I bought are definitely 100% legit after comparing them directly. I should add that he was also very responsive, so if you're unsure of purchasing you can always send him a message.