Help! Has Anyone Had To Clean Their Balenciaga?

1. Hi - -I am hoping someone here can help. I have only had my balenciaga city in taupe for a few months and I always take very good care of my bags. However, I just noticed I got some form of water or liquid mark on the bottom of the bag. I was wondering if anyone has had to clean their balenciaga before and how they did it/where they took it to.

Thanks

2. look up apple guarde. i havent personally used it- but i have have heard it is THE stuff to use

3. Definitely Apple Garde! Try the 'leather conditioner', and you can purchase the leather cleaner - but use it sparingly (it's drying) and make sure you MOISTURIZE IT A LOT (with the leather conditioner) after. The leather conditioner will lift surface stains.

Although to prevent dirt/stains/water from affecting your bbag, purchase the Apple Garde rain & stain repellent (I'm like an advertisement, LOL!) - I always spray my bags that I love (including my Balenciaga's!) with this, and it doesn't change anything except protect it from the elements!

4. Thanks so much - I will def. look up apple guard.

5. Thanks -- I just ordered some from Luggage & Leather -- hopefully I should get it within a few days - I hope it takes the spot out. The SA at Balenciaga told me I should be able to remove it myself otherwise I could take it to a leather cleaner -- I am just nervous about letting someone clean the bag!

6. ^ goodluck, I hope it works for you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice