Help! Harassing emails from buyer!

Jacer

Hunter at heart...
O.G.
Nov 14, 2012
Ok ladies, I need a little help. Is there anyway to stop a buyer from emailing you via eBay messages?

I had a buyer a little while ago that opened a "item not received " case against me, when I provided tracking information that proved that she got the item she got a refund from eBay anyway, but I didn't have to pay because eBay found the fault was not mine.

I thought that was the end of it. But now she's starting to email me rants about how I'm mean and that " we don't want you here" as on eBay.

No threats but it's starting to get to me a bit, just see all these messages from her.

Is there anyway to stop her messaging me? It's upsetting just seeing my inbox full with her rants and nasty messages.

All the years I've been on eBay and this is the first time I've come across something like this.

+2 and don't answer any of those emails from the wacko either!
You might consider just one reply (through ebay):

"Do not contact me again. I am reporting each of your messages to ebay as they are unnecessary and uncalled for. This dispute is over and although decided in my favor after I proved delivery, you still got a refund. I'm not sure why you're harassing me but it must stop. Do not contact me again."

I assume you've added her to your BBL. And as suggested by Poopsie, go to each message and click the "report" button to report the harassment.

You might consider just one reply (through ebay):

"Do not contact me again. I am reporting each of your messages to ebay as they are unnecessary and uncalled for. This dispute is over and although decided in my favor after I proved delivery, you still got a refund. I'm not sure why you're harassing me but it must stop. Do not contact me again."

I assume you've added her to your BBL. And as suggested by Poopsie, go to each message and click the "report" button to report the harassment.

Very good advice. Going to do it now.

Thank you all! I didn't know I could report each of her emails. I even stopped looking at them because I get upset each time.

OP, it appears that you listed the fake black Chanel M/L flap on ebay, knowing that it was fake...Why would you do that? You said earlier that the bag you listed in December was NOT the counterfeit bag you purchased in November...but yet it is the same model, color, HW, size. Can you please explain this?

Hmmm.... I've never listed a Chanel bag. Fake or otherwise. Didn't even own a Chanel bag.... My item was a fox fur hat. Not sure why ur saying this about me....

Last edited:
you might consider just one reply (through ebay):

"do not contact me again. I am reporting each of your messages to ebay as they are unnecessary and uncalled for. This dispute is over and although decided in my favor after i proved delivery, you still got a refund. I'm not sure why you're harassing me but it must stop. Do not contact me again."

i assume you've added her to your bbl. And as suggested by poopsie, go to each message and click the "report" button to report the harassment.

+1