HELP!! Hamilton large N/S tote in luggage or Vanilla???

Oct 26, 2010
Since I saw muranogrl's post and saw the pics, I have been going back and forth on getting the luggage or the vanilla Hamilton. I saw them both in the store and I still can't decide.. The leather on the vanilla looks richer but the luggage color is no sice... Could I get your input please? Which goes with evetything? I'm in Canada where we have winter..i.e. white snow.. Would the vanilla look weird to carry around during winter? HELP!!!!

asl_bebes

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Both are stunning but I picked luggage with GHW ... I figured it would be more versatile in the long run for me! Love my bag so far ... I've used it every day for work and it's still looking fabulous!:love:

Oct 26, 2010
I will only see them in 3 weeks, I'm in Canada and I had my parents buy them for me in the States so I'll get my babies soon!!! I'll post pics as soon as I can for sure!! I can't wait!!

Nov 30, 2010
Canada
Hi, I'm a newbie when it comes to the purseforum and MK purses...what does N/S mean?? I noticed it was in the title of your post and in a few ebay titles for MK Hamilton totes!

Sonic Peaches

Never Duplicated
O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Somewhere Festive
Hi, I'm a newbie when it comes to the purseforum and MK purses...what does N/S mean?? I noticed it was in the title of your post and in a few ebay titles for MK Hamilton totes!
N/S = North-South (Up and Down) -- bag is taller than it is longer

E/W = East-West (Side to Side) -- bag is longer than it is tall

Hope this makes sense...

pmburk

O.G.
Jul 10, 2008
Texas
How exciting! I can't wait to see pics of your bags!

I have the Hamilton N/S in luggage. I love it! The color really goes with everything and it has just enough of an orangey tone to not be a boring beige or tan. It holds everything I need and it isn't overwhelmingly large. I've gotten so many compliments on it and I've only had it about 2 weeks. You're going to love them!

Oct 26, 2010
I still need help! I have both but I want to return one. Which should I keep?? Everytime I make up my mind, I change.. Vanilla or Luggage??

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
Vanilla is my vote. I have a sand Ignes bag that looks really hot with my camel peacoat. Winter white rocks, imo.

M_Butterfly

HLess
O.G.
Jul 12, 2006
I like them both as well. However, it will depend on whether the bag will be work horse or not. I do baby my bags but some of them get more use than others and in time the wear shows specially in lighter colors. If this is going to be a bag for daily use I would go with the luggage if it is more of a here and there bag I would get the vanilla. Best of lucks!!