HELP! Hairy arms!

hey, that is NOT bad! I've seen way worse!!! I once knew this girl (she was my friend's sister's friend lol) who had arm hair about ONE INCH LONG!!! Also, they're not flat on the skin, but rather pointing straight up.... she didn't shave and whenever she moved her arm the hair would "float around" which is actually... quite fascinating to watch lol

Lol, that is weird...Yeah, I could usually care less, and FH doesn't mind the ARM hair at least...

My only worry comes to when I work on patients at work. I get so overheated at the office that I can't wear long sleeves under my scrubs, so I'm afraid the patients will see my arm hair and get grossed out! I got made fun of alot in middle/high school for it, and made fun of even more after I shaved it. I would save up for laser, but right now I'm more interested in getting LASIK.

I used to use an epilator but my arms were actually smoother from shaving. Waxing I'm sure is better though.

Now I've had them lasered. I have a few more treatments left so I just shave whatever little hairs grow out.

Well, love your body! If that's what naturally grows in you, then learn how to love it! Besides, most of men loves hairy arms. But if this doesn't help you, why don't you try waxing them off? Hurts but helps!

Wow, I feel gross now...I don't have much arm hair, but I've never actually bothered to try to remove it...is that what everyone does? I didn't know that!!!! Should I try to remove it? I dunno, it never bothered me before--until realizing I was the only one who didn't...lol:shame:

HEy if you're ok with arm hair then leave it:smile: you'll have one less thing to worry and obsess about :P. don't feel gross or weird. it's good to be happy with who you are. :rolleyes:

Wow, I feel gross now...I don't have much arm hair, but I've never actually bothered to try to remove it...is that what everyone does? I didn't know that!!!! Should I try to remove it? I dunno, it never bothered me before--until realizing I was the only one who didn't...lol:shame:

Don't feel bad, I don't remove my arm hair. It doesn't bother me and I think that is too much work IMO. I am fine with my hairy arms:shame:

I had super dark hair and a lot of it on my arm (i'm half middle eastern) I decided to shave it one day a few years back and i rarely shave you don't even notice it when it comes back and its not stubby like people think it might be. I shave my arms once every week or 2!

Definitely wax or use sugaring (a middle eastern method available in some areas). It's cheap and you will be smooth for much longer than having to upkeep the stubbly arms routine. If you have as much hair as you say, then shaving will feel stubbly, sorry.

I know a lot of people have said don't shave, but I shave my arms & have been for the last 7 or 8 years??? Maybe longer.

It works great for me. I usually do it every other day. I am lazy now & do it less in the winter but I hate waxing & I can NOT do it to myself! Way too painful!

Also Nair & cream bleach have NOT worked for me in the past except to make me feel as though I have fire ants attacking me! I say shave!

Good Luck!