Help h ladys!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As I'm bored with my Chanel bags and for more than six months I search H treads on TPF, I made decision about my new bag! So you can guess it would be B bag in togo 35. My problem doesn't ends here,oh no it just started! My DH told me that this spring we will go 2 Monte Carlo tennis tournament so I can try to find my new bag in Paris,Monte Carlo,Nice or Cannes and he's sure that we will find one I like! As we were in Vienna last week, my DH wanted to visit H store and see their stock and to try to find my bag :biggrin: I told him that I want B bag in 35 togo any color except brown or black, as I have most bags Bal and Chanel in this colors! I also told him that as I'm informed from my TPF friends (AND TRUST ME I AM) price for this bag is 5900 euros after price inc.! Drama begins in the store SA told my DH that bag we want is HG and waited for 1 year and more and the price is 6900 euro! I almost started fight but 2 of us just walked out an hubby told me not to get upset! So I'll get my bag anyway but can you H experts tell me what was this about! Trust me if it's about style, both of us were very stylish that day (must tell you this cos I know that firs look is important for some SAs and that's huge mistake)! Sorry 4 long post,but ...

2. I have no clue about pricing in Vienna; i know there is discussion somewhere in the shopping section about whether price differs from one European country to another. 1000 Euros seems like a big difference unless the SA misheard you and quoted the price for chevre or boxcalf or one of the more expensive leathers. As for the wait, if it's a popular color and leather, it is very possible to have to wait a year since there are presumably many people in line before you waiting for the same bag. And if you place a special order...well, I'm waiting 1year and counting. Your best bet is to do just as your husband is planning--visit as many stores as you can, especially in Paris. Good luck!

3. Don't know anything about Vienna pricing but I do know that there are quite big price differences in different European countries. France is suppose to be the "cheapest" place to buy H according to H policy but depending on currency fluxtuations that is not always the case. VAT also differs from country to country and if the butique is not a H owned store but a fanchise in a country where H does not own a store the margin they charge might be higher than the H margin on certain popular products.
    A years wait is in many places a very shot wait especially if you want a specific color etc so. I would say if you want a shorter wait try your luck in Paris specially if you are open to different colors, hardwares etc and have a few days. I have however been to Paris twice without finding my HG but I am also very specific about the color, leather and hardware on this bag so I know it is not always as easy as this forum sometimes makes it out to be but not beeing so specific definately helps since I have been offered bags in other colors or hardware both times I went!
    Good Luck!

4. You've been offered great advice -- good luck on your search. I am sure you will find something in France as you are willing to look at many colors.

5. I don´t know about pricing in Austria but I do know that the difference between a 35 togo in Paris or in Denmark is more than $1000, probably closer to $3000.

6. Thank you my TPF friends!!! :heart: ouija board - I know it's huge difference,as you know, I can buy H wallet for that money!
    Ladyhermes you helped so much cos I forgot about my Balenciaga leather jacket moment,I made reservation in Atheens for jacket assuming it's same price like I payed in Paris :nono: in Atheens was franchise store and 200 euros more and no tax free options for non EU citizens OMG!!! So I think it could be the same think! So Lulilu as you sad I had good advice as always at this forum! And yes Lovely64 now I know that this is possible:sweatdrop: :hugs: 4 best gals in the virtual world!