Help! Gucci camera bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I’m having a very tough decision of which bag I should purchase. I love the Gucci Marmont camera bag in white or YSL Toy LouLou. Which bag holds a greater value and what is the quality of both. Am i too late to purse the Gucci? Do you think it will go out of style in a few years? Please tell me your thoughts!

2. Dextersmom and papertiger like this.
  3. Lol it’s such a hard decision!

4. I love the Gucci Marmont camera bag much better than the YSL. Not crazy about the flap.
    I say go with the Gucci.

papertiger likes this.
  5. I have the black ysl toy loulou and while I love gucci, I personally find the loulou prettier and more chic than the marmont camera. I live in Los Angeles and see the marmont camera everywhere and have literally only ever seen one or two other people with the toy loulou.

I normally also don’t like bags with flaps but the loulou flap doesn’t bother me at all and it’s one of my absolute favorite bags.

6. I love the Gucci Marmont camera bag and own it in black. I do have to tell you I’m a little disappointed in the quality. Mine is peeling on the piping of the bag, and will most likely call customer service to complain. I’ve owned the bag less than a year!

Attached Files:

7. Aesthetically I prefer the YSL toy Loulou bag. There's something about the shape that I find appealing. Whereas, Gucci Marmont collection is beautiful on the whole, but the camera bag, I just can't get into because the bag is quite wide. For camera bags, I prefer Gucci Disco Soho shape better.

8. There's far too many worries with YSL at the moment. Def go with Gucci