Help Gryson bags

Cat773

It's an obsession
Oct 21, 2007
Hi All-- New here and need help quickly. I'm looking for a Gryson Olivia and would love opinions on eBay #350000399018 and 180185666332. Both sellers have good feed back and both say they purchased them from upscale department stores but after checking out the replicas over on iOffer. . . I could really use some knowledgeable opinions. I've already posted on the Authenticate This thread. TIA

i just bought a gryson skye from the seller of the 1st one and i have an authentic olivia to compare it to and it is FOR SURE the real deal i felt the same way so scared cause there are so many fakes but shes super nice, sent me a copy of the receipt i even called the store and they of course did have them and its all good
the bag i got from her is perfect so i would def go with the 1st one :smile:

I didnt even look @ the second cause i know the seller of the 1st sold me an authentic bag (just arrived yesterday nite!)

Wow, I must be in the minority. I just bought one online from Neiman, I think it was $800 on sale for $250 and I am completely unimpressed. The leather is not very nice and worst of all, the shoulder strap is so tiny I can barely fit my arm through it (it's supposed to be a shoulder bag). And that was wearing a t-shirt, much less a coat or sweater. What were they thinking??? It's definitely going back.

Wow, I must be in the minority. I just bought one online from Neiman, I think it was $800 on sale for $250 and I am completely unimpressed. The leather is not very nice and worst of all, the shoulder strap is so tiny I can barely fit my arm through it (it's supposed to be a shoulder bag). And that was wearing a t-shirt, much less a coat or sweater. What were they thinking??? It's definitely going back.

Which Gryson bag do you have?