HELP=got the luxury bowler but not sure about size

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Sooo, I finally got the luxury bowler I have been waiting for in black metallic (it's just black :smile: ) ...I am rather tall (5'7" ) amd love big bags but now I am not sure if I should have gone with the medium??? The large is...large and hard to fit over the shoulder. But I have to admit that I had to get this one as some really nast old lady at the NYC boutique told me to give her the large one I was trying because "I should get the small as it is cheaper!!!!!!" :censor: ...and the large is pretty much sold out here...so I was a little passive aggressive. Does anyone who is not over 6 feet have the large or any thoughts over large versus medium? I can exchange or return for 14 days.
    THANKS

2. I HAVE to be able to put a bag on my shoulder. . . what are your needs?

3. Yes, me too and I can put it on my shoulders but it's tight :P I was wondering if the medium size has longer straps as all pictures of all these celebs have the bag over their shoulder...or maybe they have just really really skinny arms . I wish they would have a site where they show the measurements for these bags...:shame:

4. Post a pic please

5. Yes, the medium will fit on your shoulder easier.

6. I do not have a pic with me carrying the bag as I just got it yesterday...I can only take a pic next to another bag to show the size...ie Balenicga (medium) or Fendi Spy bag or Chloe Paddington (yes, I know I have a problem :oh: )....do you know the measurements of the medium compared to the large...the chanel website is horrible with giving any info:sad:

7. any help with the measurements? i am deciding between the medium or large.

8. Jules = AllInTheBag has/had both the medium and the large. She's tall(ish), I bet she can help.:yes:

9. Go with the medium. You will be able to fit it over the shoulder. The large is pretty big for an everyday bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice