Help! Got a "second chance offer" on this bag - Should I take it?

1. Hey guys,

I really need some advice:
    I lost this bag on eBay, but the seller mailed me w/ a second-chance offer. It's a Givenchy "pumpkin" bag... I really would prefer an orange one, but they are discontinued, and they normally retail at over $1500 (I think)

The offer is for $200, plus however much shipping is from Europe to U.S. S
    hould I take it? Does it look like it's in good condition to you?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oh wow, I would leap at the chance to take it !

3. Thanks for the reply Ayla!

I'm so tired from studying, I cannot tell which end is up, or whether this is a good deal... So it looks like it's in good condition to you?

4. Any more advice, I'd reeeally appreciate it! :smile:

The offer expires soon...

5. I say go for it!

6. Take it!:biggrin:
    It looks good from the pics you've shown, so go for it, i say;)

7. If it's in good condition...it's a steal!

8. Great bag and good price! Take it!

9. Grab it fast!

10. Wow ... I think that's a great deal! Where's greendrv? She has this style of bag. She'd let you know if that's a good deal! I'd take it!!!

11. I'm no expert, but that bag is so cute!!!

12. That is such a great bag...take the offer! :smile:

13. Way Cute!! Go for it!!

14. FYI..I read that scammers of paypal actually would mail "second chance offers" to the bidders and a lot of bidders would pay..which in turn would be turned over to the scammer..read that somewhere..just be careful that the second chance offer is for real..but it's cute:smile:

15. I've gotten several of these fake ones. Make sure you're getting the offer from the person whose auction it actually is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice