Help! Gold Birkin 30 or 35?

Hi All!

I need advice! I was offered a Gold Birkin 30 or 35 in Gold or Silver Hardware. Which combo should I get? What’s more timeless?

The answer is very much personal preference. For size, what would you like to use it for? B35 is excellent for work, travel, and errands but admittedly can get heavy for long days of shopping etc. B30 is a very versatile and great all around size but is more limited in what you can carry. How tall are you? I’m 5’6” and both work very well for my height. For hardware, what color sings to your heart more? Do you wear more gold or silver jewelry? Answer these questions and you should find your answer!

If it was me, I would take the B35 PHW, but just as many people would tell you that they prefer each of the other possible options just as much.

I have a b35 gold togo phw and love how the phw matches the white contrast stitching. I also like the causal vibe of phw because to me, a birkin is more casual than a kelly. My kellys all have ghw. (I didn't plan it that way, it was just what was offered to me. :smile:) Congrats and have fun deciding! Both choices are beautiful combos! You can't go wrong with either one.

I actually have been obsessing about wanting a gold birkin but in gold hardware. Something about the gold on gold makes it’s so elegent . The palladium is nice but I prefer that on other colors .

Reactions: askslam