Help! Going to see a car on monday, that I REALLY want, it'll be my first >>

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's only £995 ONO, so how much do you reckon he's really looking for? I can't believe my insurance is going to cost more than my car :crybaby:Oh and what do I look out for? thanx :smile:
    Lol :smile:

2. Hi

maybe you should give more details? Make and model and year and mileage, etc?

Maybe some people here with car knowledge would be able to offer some opinions with a bit more info, kwim?

I myself am useless with cars, know what brand I drive, that's about it:confused1:

Good luck to you! Hope it works out :yes:

3. Here's the specs :smile: I had to copy and paste because its java.

It's a 1.2 Renault Clio
    Features:

• MANUAL
    • RED
    • PETROL
    • Hatchback
    • P reg

Full Description:

Glossary of Terms
    P reg. 3 door hatchback, genuine 69,000 miles, FSH, 1 years Mot, 7 months taxed, F/F/sunroof, 5 speed manual, rear belts, face off stereo, same owner last 7 years, 2 owners, ideal 1st car, cheap insurance, 1st to see will buy, immaculate, HPi report available. £995. ono

4. my car cost about that and it was a peugeot of the same reg. depends on your age and if you have a garage but iv had a car nearly 3 years now (just got a new corsa) and my insurance is £800. im a student though so thats why its so high. hope you find a great car. my first car was my baby and it got so beat up when i was learning to drive.
    sorry i dont really know much about cars.