HELP! Glycine Town in GRGH or Mini Pompon Cassis in GSH??

Tamiirahh

Feb 7, 2014
oh my dilemma!! Which bag do you think would be a better choice for me? I am 19 years old, 5'1" and this will be my first Balenciaga purchase! I wanted the town for a while and then I discovered the mini pompon and I think I really like that style as well! Knowing the right color I should get is just as important as the type of BAL bag. The town is classy and timeless. The mini pompon is cute, chick, and fun. Glycine is a beautiful lovely light color, absolutely love it. The Cassis is a deep rasberry shade which I love as well. One is a light color and the other is dark.
Does the Town have more space than the mini pompon? Will color rub off on the glycine since its light? Will the Glycine Town show more wear?
Which do you think is a better bag for a 19-year-old 5'1" girl?
Please help a girl out!!! Thanks everyone!

Have you tried the glycine town yet? I have a town in ocean, and while I absolutely love the color and the style, the straps are too long for me so I had to double them up and use it as a shoulder bag rather than a cross body. Otherwise, the cross body hangs too low on me. The newest town bags have a shorter strap so that petite people like us (I'm 5'0") can wear them without any problem, so if you haven't tried it out yet, I would recommend doing so before you buy.

Have you tried the glycine town yet? I have a town in ocean, and while I absolutely love the color and the style, the straps are too long for me so I had to double them up and use it as a shoulder bag rather than a cross body. Otherwise, the cross body hangs too low on me. The newest town bags have a shorter strap so that petite people like us (I'm 5'0") can wear them without any problem, so if you haven't tried it out yet, I would recommend doing so before you buy.
yes I have! A couple time at a Bal store in Paris and a few times here. And I really like it. and if the strap is still too long I can always add more holes to it

I have a glycine city and i can tell the color is sweet and you'll fall in love with it, however i think a mini pompon will pop on you as you are young, cassis is also a yummy color
I dun have a town so i couldn't compare the size for you, it really depends on how much you carry
Ps i m 5'3" aged 23 also looking for a mini pompon in sharp color

The glycine is such a pretty light purple color, and the town can hold a lot without looking overstuffed. I haven't tried the mini pom pom, but I am a fan of the town and any purple bags!

I never really liked the Glycine color to tell you the truth. I have never also seen the Pompom IRL but I have the color Cassis on my PT and I love it. The way it changes indoors and outdoors ... You will be amazed. So my choice is that.

I have a glycine city and i can tell the color is sweet and you'll fall in love with it, however i think a mini pompon will pop on you as you are young, cassis is also a yummy color
I dun have a town so i couldn't compare the size for you, it really depends on how much you carry
The thing is, between the two colors, I prefer the Cassis. But between the two styles I prefer the Town. I am buying this second hand so I don't have other choices.

Is there such thing as color rub like jeans rubbing on the Glycine bag? Is that even true???