Help! Glazing, what do I do?

Jan 29, 2014
Hi there, I've had my compact origami wallet for a few years now, it was my second LV. I haven't used it much and just brought it out to start using it regularly when I noticed these holes in the glazing. Can I take it to the LV in toronto and have it fixed? TIA! 20170217_132352.jpeg

Hi there, I've had my compact origami wallet for a few years now, it was my second LV. I haven't used it much and just brought it out to start using it regularly when I noticed these holes in the glazing. Can I take it to the LV in toronto and have it fixed? TIA! View attachment 3608713
Yes, you can take it to Louis Vuitton and they will send it out for re-glazing (there is a fee attached). But honestly, I would use the wallet as is for a few more months/years before getting it reglazed. Glazing wears out over time and your wallet still looks great. It may be a premature repair.

My DE Neverfull and DE Totally both started peeling a little on the straps but it's very minor and my Neverfull trim shows more wear and started creasing from cinching it in but I'm not going to take mine in until it is completely in dire need of repair. But if it really bothers you then I would just go to LV and ask them about it.

Reactions: TangerineKandy
My DE Neverfull and DE Totally both started peeling a little on the straps but it's very minor and my Neverfull trim shows more wear and started creasing from cinching it in but I'm not going to take mine in until it is completely in dire need of repair. But if it really bothers you then I would just go to LV and ask them about it.

Yes, you can take it to Louis Vuitton and they will send it out for re-glazing (there is a fee attached). But honestly, I would use the wallet as is for a few more months/years before getting it reglazed. Glazing wears out over time and your wallet still looks great. It may be a premature repair.

yes, take it to your LV and they can send it out for repair....
Thank you all!!! [emoji4] I will use it for a while longer before taking it in!!

Reactions: PurseAddict728