Help! Givenchy Messenger OR Chanel Cambon?

1. Trying to decide which of these two bags suits me best as I need a black bag - I have been searching for this messenger since I saw it on Liv Tyler a while back. The one I can get differs slightly from hers (mine is pure black vs. dark moss and my hardware is shiny gold vs. tarnished) but will be for a great low price. The Chanel on the other hand, I love the look of it but not sure if it's me. I attached a pic of my bags so you guys can see my taste (the pink Chanel was sold since my sis didn't want it - I liked the style but not the color for me).

Another thing is IF I bought the messenger I'd be able to put some $ towards bills which I really *should* be doing :rolleyes:

Thanks so much!

Messenger:
    Cand_Outa_Outf0001.jpg
    86_12_sb.jpg

Chanel:
    3d_1.jpg

My bags:
    bags.jpg

2. I vote for the messenger.

3. I'd say messenger also.

4. messenger! post pics! where are you buying from?

5. Chanel

6. Chanel!

7. Jill I knew you were going to say that lol! I still don't know...I like both of them but of course can't afford both. There's a big price diff between the two, about $500 more for the Chanel...

8. Givenchy Messenger!!!! :smile:

Ronja

9. The messenger ! Looks more versatile to me. The white details on the Chanel .... I do not know .... they sort of take away the idea of a very classic and strict all-purpose "black bag". And nothing wrong with both getting a very nice bag and also be able to pay some bills. A win-win situation.

10. i'm going to say messenger just because you've mentioned that you've been searching for it for awhile! BUT i do love the chanel because i just got this bag this week and its beautiful! geez, im no help! sorry! hehehe!

11. Thanks girls - well it looks as if my friend has changed her mind lol. Maybe I can convince her but not sure if I can hold the funds and not buy the Chanel!

HelenZ you have the same bag I'm looking to get! What do you think of it? I'd love your thoughts.

12. I vote for hte Chanel!!! Love it!

13. Chanel! It's worth the extra money.

14. The messenger - it looks so cool on Liv :biggrin:

15. i love the chanel! i want to get the same one, but i think i might have too much black/white combo going on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice