Help!! Girls with Cloud Collection(Nimbus, Stratus, Cirrus)!!

Thanks! :nuts:

OT: Is that your dog in your avatar? OMG that is the cutest pup EVER!!
you're welcome! i like this line a lot more than the patchwork line, just because it's different. is the bag comfortable to wear? it looks like it could be worn with anything, and that's why it appeals to me... too bad i don't have the dosh to buy it at the moment... :sad:

OT, thanks, and yeah, that's my littlest, yet oldest, girl. i have two other dogs, another girl and a boy, all three are different breeds, but all of them about the same size, only the boy is a little bit bigger. maybe i'll rotate some pics of them in...:graucho:

:yes: Agreed! I wore mine with dark jeans today and no problems!

Here are a few more pictures. I am a lame picture taker! I think Jill is better! LOL

I like the single strap you have! I don't know the name of the one I tried on today but it was huge with 2 straps and a plastic chain, and one of the straps wouldn't stay on my shoulder! :cursing:

I like the single strap you have! I don't know the name of the one I tried on today but it was huge with 2 straps and a plastic chain, and one of the straps wouldn't stay on my shoulder!

that was probably the Stratus GM

i just got my Stratus PM today in Ecru. it's just the right size, and beyond beautiful

stratuspm001.jpg

stratuspm002.jpg

stratuspm003.jpg

stratuspm004.jpg

Attachments

• stratus pm 006.jpg
    stratus pm 006.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 127
  • stratus pm 007.jpg
    stratus pm 007.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 129
  • stratus pm 008.jpg