Help!! Girls with Cloud Collection(Nimbus, Stratus, Cirrus)!!

^Syntagma, thank you for taking more pics!! It looks cute!!!! Is shoulder strap getting thinner than when you first got it? Shoulder strap is the only thing I don't really care for about this bag.....it's really thick and puffy.... My SA said it'll get thinner with use and won't be so noticeble after I put my stuff in the bag.

That's an interesting question. I actually do think it will get a bit thinner. I am cetain they will never be "thin" but I think they might get a bit thinner as the stuffing in the handles ages!?! In all honesty I hardly notice the straps anymore! :yes:

I love the cloud line..I haven't seen it in person yet, but from the pics that I've seen, it's really beautiful and I would agree that it seems to be more of a classic look than the dentelle line. If I had to make a choice I would be the cloud line over the dentelle.

For those who have seen Cloud Line IRL, which color do you like the best?

They are both equally beautiful, but I like Nimbus in Ecru better than Beige. It's strange, when I first saw Nimbus in Beige(it was available for me to purchase), it didn't do anything for me. Trust me I *tried* to like the bag, but I didn't. I just thought Nimbus was not for me, then I saw one in Ecru....that was love at first sight.....:heart::heart::heart::heart: