HELP!Giorgio Armani colour...

k29

100% shopaholic*
Jun 23, 2007
HELP!!!! sucha pain!!:confused1:
i've been struggling finding the right shade of luminous silk foundation for years! i stick with this foundation coz i feel comfy with the texture but i frequently think the shade aint right for mee!! its absolutely matched while in the counter but NEVER under the natural sunlight....

firstly, i've got pale pale asian olive skintone...

years ago the counter lady start me with no.5 but under natural sun, i found its far too peachy/pinky for me so they recommend another 5.5 but actualli 5.5 is SOOOO TAN... then i try again they said 6 is suitable for olive skin tone ppl....but 6 is TOOOOO dark so i try to mix 5+6 coz i dun wanna waste the 5...it comes out too orangey....

so NOW they gimme 4+6 i try to mix it...they said 3 maybe too fair...i havent realli tried under natural sunlight...but it still seems abit orangey....i will have to try it tmr or later...

HELP!!! any suggestions??? for those who've been using GA foudnation.....especially with pale olive skintone...

i wanna cry..........:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

i use armani's LSF, but i can't help much since i think i'm a 3 or 4...you might just have to switch brands or try one of their other formulas, it's really hard for one line to cover every possibly skintone.

i use armani's LSF, but i can't help much since i think i'm a 3 or 4...you might just have to switch brands or try one of their other formulas, it's really hard for one line to cover every possibly skintone.

coz i was told 4 and 6 is quite near to an olive skin tone ppl....what skin tone do you have? how is 3? the counter lady show me 3 and 4, 3 is comparatively more yellowish than 4 but more fairer.... i wonder...

i may see other brand's colour but i realli like the GA LSF.....omg...

I love Armani makeup (esp. the new cream...it is great). Anyway, I have semi-light olive skin tone. I wear a mix of 6 and 6.5. Also, as a suggestion, what powder are you wearing over the LSF? Trying different powders may look totally different. My mom is more like your skin tone and wears a 5.5.

I love Armani makeup (esp. the new cream...it is great). Anyway, I have semi-light olive skin tone. I wear a mix of 6 and 6.5. Also, as a suggestion, what powder are you wearing over the LSF? Trying different powders may look totally different. My mom is more like your skin tone and wears a 5.5.

i use the GA loose powder no.1...which the counter lady said no.1 wont make a big diff to the colour, kind of translucent....

which number in GA actualli is suitable for olive tone? i have got light-olive...i tried 5.5 but its too tan for me...i try to mix 5+6 it dosent work too pinky....4+6 almost there but still like orangy?

Have you tried mixing LSF in 5.5 with the Fluid Sheer lotions? The #0 is white and #2 is a champagne color, mixing either with your foundation would probably lighten the color. You could probably get the counter people to give you a sample of this.

Have you tried mixing LSF in 5.5 with the Fluid Sheer lotions? The #0 is white and #2 is a champagne color, mixing either with your foundation would probably lighten the color. You could probably get the counter people to give you a sample of this.

what Mac line did you mention in the pm? thxxx