HELP: Giant Hardware tarnishing!

bumping this thread ...

my black town with RGGH is showing significant amount of "silver" that is underneath the rose gold coating ... it's actually quite visible to be honest ! :tdown:

the "silver" appears on the edges of the studs on the front, the part that is exposed to more rubbing an banging from external elements... i do have a strong feeling that the rose gold layer has been rubbed off.

FYI the bag was bought brand new in April 2010, used almost daily until August 2010 (4 months)...

bumping this thread ...

my black town with RGGH is showing significant amount of "silver" that is underneath the rose gold coating ... it's actually quite visible to be honest ! :tdown:

the "silver" appears on the edges of the studs on the front, the part that is exposed to more rubbing an banging from external elements... i do have a strong feeling that the rose gold layer has been rubbed off.

FYI the bag was bought brand new in April 2010, used almost daily until August 2010 (4 months)...
hi frankiextah, I know it's been YEARS since you posted the above topic, but i was hoping to hear from you now about how your RGGH worked out - did your front studs continue to fade over time? and what tone did they eventually become? i have an anthra RGGH city and i'm paranoid that i'll meet the same fate! :sad: