Help! Galliera GM , Artsy Gm or Sofia Coppela ?

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
I have the Azur gall GM. I just cashed in some GC's and got a mono Galliera and Rose Florintine zippy. IDK. I am not feeling the Gall for some reason. I mean I like it, but is it boring? What do you guys think. I try it on and then my Azur and I LOVE the azur. The mono doesnt pop and grab me like the Azur!

I'm guessing from your title that you are thinking of exchanging it for the Artsy Gm or the Sofia Coppela bag (the one that sort of looks like a keepall?). Since you already have the Galliera, and aren't really in love with the Mono, I would definitely exchange it, I'd go for the Arsty Gm myself. I really like the bag, I think it is really a fun boho chic bag. I would be sure to try it on though, as some people have had problems with the handle. I haven't seen the Sofia Coppela IRL, only on the LV website so I can't really comment on that, but from the looks standpoint I like the artsy better! Good Luck with your decision!

I'm guessing from your title that you are thinking of exchanging it for the Artsy Gm or the Sofia Coppela bag (the one that sort of looks like a keepall?). Since you already have the Galliera, and aren't really in love with the Mono, I would definitely exchange it, I'd go for the Arsty Gm myself. I really like the bag, I think it is really a fun boho chic bag. I would be sure to try it on though, as some people have had problems with the handle. I haven't seen the Sofia Coppela IRL, only on the LV website so I can't really comment on that, but from the looks standpoint I like the artsy better! Good Luck with your decision!
I think I am gonna try on the Artsy GM. I hope its not an armpit rider. I think it is!