Help from Anouk owners or Ocean Blue bag owners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Gals !

I've been wanting to add an anouk bag to my collection and i just saw one for sale but there are a few issues.

A. Do any of you own an OCEAN BLUE bag or have seen an OCEAN BLUE bag or know that it exists for a fact?? Cos when i did a word search on the MJ forum for ocean blue NOTHING turned up.

I can't imagine that with the MJ enthusiasts here, no one has a bag in this color if it is actually one that MJ produced...

B. If you know the anouk bags well pls let me know if you think this is real

Anouk Bag
Yahoo! Photos - gargoylegaze's Photos - mj anouk

She sent me all the pics except the underside of zippers. She said she had already sent me so many pictures and she didn't know how to take pics of the underside of zipperw when I asked her for those pics. but she said the main zippers read RIRI 8 and the small internal pocket zipper reads RIRI 4

Based on the tags in the pics, the color listed on the tags read OCEAN BLUE

I'm a little nervous about no photos of the zippers and the fact that when i did a word search on the MJ forum for ocean blue NOTHING turned up.

I can't imagine that with the MJ enthusiasts here, no one has a bag in this color if it is actually one that MJ produced...

WHAT do you experts think about this bag/situation? buy or stay away?!?! :confused1:

Thoughts pls! auction ending in 2 days.

THANKS!!

I have the Anouck bag in Periwinkle (what my tag says). That is the official name for the venetias and anoucks produced. I bought my anouck from the SF MJ store. I had also purchased a venetia in the same color but had returned it to Saks. Both tags had "periwinkle" listed as the color.

I'm not at home right now, but I could check my bag tonight and let you know. You can PM me if you like.

IIRC, the ocean color was for the other texture of bags which were the tumbled calf bags which were more prone to water stains.

For that season's (Calf Leather) New Anouck, I am only awared of White, Ivory, Berry, Geranium, Grass, Meadow, Petal, Periwrinkle, and Seafoam. I am not sure if this is a store exclusive color or not, you can call MJ boutique and ask.

Question A: A color/style can exist even if no one here has it -- many members don't go all the way back to year 2000. Based on what I read on tPF about members getting their bags from outlets (Nordstrm Rack, Off 5th, etc), the colors are usually from 2004.

Question B: Please post authenticating questions in Authenticate This MJ sticky.

Status
Not open for further replies.