Help for those who cant find chanel 5171 black with white bows

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
    I HAVE FOUND SOME BLACK WITH WHITE BOWS

Hi, i am in Australia and these Chanel 5171 BLACK WITH WHITE BOWS are sold out everywhere in this country! I have looked absolutely everywhere

Today i have been on the phone to the USA. i called just about everyone who sells chanel sunglasses, and FINALLY I HAVE FOUND SOME!

Nordstrom Downtown Seattle (#1)
    500 Pine Street
    Seattle, WA 98101
    (206) 628-2111
    They do not sell Chanel Sunglasses ONLINE nordstrom so you have to call the store
    This particular Nordstrom store ( the flagship main store ) are sending me a pair of chanel 5171 BLACK WITH WHITE BOWS!
    they are the only place that would send to me in Australia and accept normal visa credit card!
    I cannot wait to receive these! If you really really want these as much as i did then call them!
    and i forgot to mention THEY ARE CHEAPER THAN HERE IN AUSTRALIA
    yay yay yay yay yay

I Hope this helps somebody!

2. I found a pair at saks in mission viejo where everything was marked down starting from 20% off, including these chanel sunnies, as the store was closing down. This was 1.5 week ago.

3. I need a pair as well. Do you have the email of the sa in nordstrom?

4. Sorry i didnt get his email
    I just called the number
    If your calling from Australia
    00111 206 628-2111
    Ask to be transfered to the sunglass area and they do the transaction over the phone

5. bought a pair today at sunglass hut..........

they had:

the large and small black sunnies w/white bows
    (the large ones are polarized)

the brown sunnies w/brown bows
    the black sunnies w/black bows

if anyone needs more info let me know

6. ^ What do you mean by big and small? And polarised?! My white bows certainly aren't :sad:

7. the ones i bought are 5171 and are polarized, it says it on the right side and it had a "P" sticker

there were two different sizes in the black w/white bow

i believe the smaller size is 5170 and the lenses on them were not polarized

8. Interesting! I have 5171 black bows and white bows and neither are polarised. I wish they were though

9. Saks has the 5171 black sunnies with white bows as well as the brown with brown bows. There shouldn't be a problem finding them :smile: