Help for my first inclusion bracelet....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have read a lot threads from the group of inclusion club, I think I fall in love with the cute bracelets now. My DH agree to let me get one. But the problem is I don't know which color I should get.

I like gray with silver and pearls and also like turquoise-green. It's a hard decision for me. The green one looks like jade to me, very attractive. Gray can easy to match with my watch and ring.

Any idea? Please!:crybaby:

2. clear black or gray would go will mostly anything =)

3. I think you would probably get more use out of the grey bracelet.

4. Thanks for you opinion.

That's what I thought to get the black one, but it's hard to find one now.:heart:

5. Thanks for your opinion.

Now I can make my mind to get my gray bracelet. I will show you guys later.:tup:

6. I love the grey one. I think it's gorgeous and agree it will go with everything!

7. I like the blue & yellow...and usualy,these 2 colors are not me,but the shade is quite adorable.

8. I vote for the grey or the black! I just bought the black pm and I am in LoVe!

9. Get the grey! It will work with more.

10. i agree with everyone else here! grey is a good first choice, cuz it'll fit with everything.
    But i also LOVE the PARME, so girly and perfect for the summer

11. You guys really do me a favor. I asked my DH, he doesn't care about the color, just said how much? I answered him, then he said go for it. But the color is really a issue to me. I usually wear dress and skirt, frankly, my clothing are more prone pink and white. I think I will like parme. Let's wait and see, maybe I will buy them more after I get my first gray.

Thanks again. I love you all.:love: