help for my 18th birthday outfit?

1. ok so i thought i wanted a dress but im not too sure, any suggestions you could help me with if they could be uk deliverable too please :smile: :heart:

ok first of all i saw this gorgeous beige top from all saints and it was longish like you wore it with jeans with a bit that came down that had all beads which were glittery. i loved it until i realised it was backless completely! im not small im about a uk size 16 so thats out the window lol *edit* just another point, ive got really big boobs too so i need to emphasise my best feature lol yer... just important info!

i was looking through a window and spotted this dress, i thought it would be a great prom dress and thought nothing else of it, went back with my mum and thought OOOH my birthday dress. What do you think? i want something elegant and what people will go ooooh doesnt she look gorgeous in.

Hobbs

aw06_cloth_evewear002_183x420.jpg

i dont really like it as much on the model and dont know what its like on me so id go and try it on first obviously. i was thinking i need a pair of KILLER shoes for my 18th so i was looking in flannels and the new gucci shoes and the big platform glitter ones caught my eye! so i was thinking either of these for the dress maybe?

Gucci

167687_B7Y00_6307.jpg

Gucci

163301_B8700_1000.jpg

any opinions?

or any help would be brill

TIA Hannah x

*** btw my birthday isnt until late jan but i want to get everything sorted or picked out before the whole christmas thing begins!

2. Love those shoes

3. beautiful dress! Love the red...underskirt, I guess you'd call it? And I would wear it with the first pair of shoes but that's just me. Have fun on your b-day!

4. The dress is gorgeous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice