Help. FML.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 15, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
    I have a pair of Decolletes and the left shoe tilts to the left. Meaning the shoe is a little wobbly when standing on it's own. I didn't notice this when I tried them on but after I walked around in them for awhile I noticed my left ankle felt funny.

The girl I bought them from said she had the heel caps replaced but if I took them to another cobbler she would pay to have them fixed.

Has anyone else had this happen?

But now here is my other problem - I don't know which cobbler to go to! Is there a list on here for specific cities? I called one guy today and tried to explain the problem and he said something about 'replacing the entire heel' so before I take any drastic measures or let someone manhandle my shoes I wanted to see if someone could point me in the direction of a good cobbler in Chicago.
    TIA

2. I live in Chicago and I take my CL shoes to Clybourn Cobbler. They have done an excellent job on repairing and resoling my shoes.