Help! First time to LV Store.. :P

1. Hi ladies,
    I don't know if this is silly..but I'm going to go to the LV store (finally..!)to get the Mono Lockit horizontal (OR Popincourt haut)...and I'm just a lil' bit worry.
    Hehe..ya see, it's my very first time to the LV store as my previous bags were purchased over the net..
    So I don't know what to expect to enter such a "big" store..I just don't want to look silly:P
    Would the SA normally ready to approach us or they'll let alone to look around..., etc, etc..?
    I'll be going there alone, in like 5hrs time about 11-12noon..
    Any advise...?

Thank you!!;)

2. Just walk in, the SAs will take care of the rest. :smile:
    There is usually a security guard who will greet you at the door with a smile & nod, then once you get in just walk around and look at the pretties until someone asks if you'd like help.
    Which store are you going to? maybe someone can recommend a SA to you.
    Have fun & try everything.

3. Hi Taco, thanks for the advise..
    I'm in London and will be going to the store in Bond Street(Mayfair):yes:

4. Yeah... I usually just go in, the security guard just stares at me [now just smiles], I get approached by an SA, we look around the boutique at the new arrivals, and then I leave happily with a purchase...

I hope the same happens to you!!! Good luck!

5. Be confident! I think it depends on your needs also. You can ask for help, or just ask to browse for a little while and then ask for help. Also I think it helps to wear some LV goods to let them know you are a potential customer not just a window shopper.

6. Let the sa know your interested in purchasing something. My friend said he got weird looks until he said "could I see the Koala agenda please?" :biggrin:

7. Thanks John, Stefania :smile:

John: Yeah, I hope the same will happen to me too.. ;)

Stefania: Yeah, perhaps I shouldn't have not worried myself for nothing and think of it like walking in to the any other stores..hehe..

Oh well..my first trip to the store better be a good one.. ;p

Cheers! :smile:

8. Nola,
    Yeah that's a good advise..
    I am not planning to "dress up" later as I need to run few errands after that..so that MIGHT make the SA not interested to entertain me..
    So it's really a good idea that I go straight to the point that I'm interested in the bag.. :smile:
    I've been practising the correct way of pronouncing Popicout Haut(po-pa-couh O)..haha.. My hubby(he's french) was making fun of me this morning for my accent..haha =D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice