Help! First purchase of 2008!

Which bag would you buy for 2008

• Gucci Princy Hobo in Black Python

• LE LV Watercolor Speedy with Vachetta Leather Handles (non-exotic)

Results are only viewable after voting.
They proably sent the bag to the outlet store ( there are 2 of them in my area) and they were having huge sales last week.
i.e. the small indi with the bamboo handle in the gucci fabric was 749.00
(person in front of me got last one)
If you really want the bag call the outlets first and see what their price is for it
I am going to look at the le for spring .
I see the gucci's do not hold their prices while you can always get $$$ back on your LV's

Omg really? I don't know of any Gucci outlets in Canada! Do you know the phone number to the outlets? I might give them a call! wow $749 for the Indy!

I really am not into LV but I really like that LV bag better than the gucci. I don't like the shape on the gucci, and I tend to buy more gucci than any other bag.

I'm not a fan of that Speedy, and I'm not a Gucci fan.. Anyway, I suggest you to get the Speedy..it will have a higher resale value and it's a classic shape, an evergreen!

UPDATE:

So I went to Gucci and the python quality actually didn't look as good as the first time I saw it (it was boxing day so it was hectic!)...anyways since the LV boutique was about 10 steps away (in the hotel) from the Gucci boutique, I decided to take a stroll. Lol when my bf finished parking the car I decided that I didn't want the Gucci Princy Hobo...

I told the SA this and she says...
"Well I shipped this bag back for you from back East, you said that you really liked it! Just to let you know...this is a sale item and we don't do holds usually, We will never hold another sale item for you AGAIN!"

I just said "ok" gave her a huge smile and left!

Anyways I thought that this is rather rude! I don't really shop at Gucci but one of my really good friends shops there all the time! I mean w/e she had to get it shipped back but I mean really! Shes just pissed that she didn't get her comission or what!? So i've been contemplating about calling and complaining about her! Is it just me or does Gucci always have bad customer service?