HELP! First LV troubles!

Oct 17, 2008
<3
I can't decide on a first bag, it has to be under around 700$ so it's either the Neverfull MM or a speedy (probably a 30 or a 35). I would like a shoulder bag but i'm scared that i'm to short for a neverfull (i'm 4'11) and i'm going traveling in about 2 months so i need something that is big and i already have a handle bag which i really like. i just need some help to know if the neverfull is right for me!!

Thanks
:smile:

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
USA
NF is totally fine for your height. But for travelling I would definitely choose the speedy 35! Good luck!:biggrin:

Jul 3, 2006
How about a batignolles horizontal? Much prettier than the neverful, about the same price and much nicer leather and more comfortable straps.

MOWCAM

O.G.
Nov 18, 2009
Norway
I think any height could pull of a neverfull! Maybe get the MM instead of the GM though, that one is huge.... Good luck - and have fun travelling!!!

sarahguz

Jan 22, 2010
Los Angeles
Neverfull!!! Don't get a speedy-- they are so inconvenient to carry plus ever since I got my NF I haven't even touched my speedy!

csshopper

O.G.
Jul 26, 2008
I can't decide on a first bag, it has to be under around 700$ so it's either the Neverfull MM or a speedy (probably a 30 or a 35). I would like a shoulder bag but i'm scared that i'm to short for a neverfull (i'm 4'11) and i'm going traveling in about 2 months so i need something that is big and i already have a handle bag which i really like. i just need some help to know if the neverfull is right for me!!

Thanks
:smile:
The Neverfull MM is a great travel bag, can be cinched for a dressier look or left open to hold more while traveling. I am 5"2" and the purse is a comfortable size. Drawback: it doesn't have a zipper closure, just a clip lock. I usually carry a light shawl folded up or a light sweater and put it over the top of my things and usually carry this bag on my shoulder so it hasn't been a problem. I have also traveled with a Speedy 35 and purchased the adjustable clip on strap to use when traveling, but found it awkward. It has to be snapped on the handle attachments on opposite sides of the bag and it never felt "right", although I did like that I could take the strap off for a dressier look when I wanted to carry a hand held bag. The Speedy is zippered closure so felt secure in crowds. Both are great bags, iconic LV's so a good investment, and either will work for travel, but, based on my experience, I travel with my Neverful or my SC, which is Speedy-like in style, but comes with a comfortable shoulder strap. Hope this helps. If you can "try on" both bags before you decide that would be great. Yes, the SA's will tell you the strap doesn't go with the Speedy, but just tell them you read all about it on the Purse Forum and want to give it a try and then do what's best and most comfortable for you....and enjoy your trip!