Help! First BBag- what color and style should I get??

1. hello,

how are you all??

I'm not really sure what color i should get. I already know that I'm going to get the balenciaga first. I am looking for something i can take out for a night out - basically evening. any suggestions!?!?

Also - what's the difference between the purse and the first??

joey

2. Welcome! I've been here all of...er... less than a month and the Bbag bug has bitten me BIG TIME! :love:

The first is smaller than the purse style. Definitely check this out for LOADS of info about Balenciaga bags, style, characteristics, etc:
    http://ateliernaff.blogspot.com

As far as color, there's so much to choose from! I'm probably not the best to ask considering I'm pretty indecisive, :angel: but I think the metallics are gorgeous for night if you're looking for an older bag; also check out the new fall colors in the link above. There's some gorgeous jewel tones. As a safety, you could always go with the classic gorgeous black! Have fun and let us know what you decide!

3. Black is my fav.

4. I think a black first is the perfect first b-bag, plus it is classic and sexy, great for night and looks good with everything!!

5. Definitely a BLACK First!! And welcome!! :welcome: :rochard:

6. Well, everyone is right--you can't go wrong with Black. :yes: For a fun pop of color for night, you could also get a First in some other fun colors like Ink, Blueberry, Fire Engine Red...

7. Okay.. the time has come.. after 2 years of lusting and obsessing and resisting buying a Balenciaga.. I cant do it anymore.. my willpower has gone and I must have one.

I cant decide on which colour to get though...

I have a choice between Truffle (brown), Camel (cognac) or Rouge.
    atelier.naff: Where have these been hiding? More swatches...

I would love to get the Rouge, but i cant imagine it would go with anything in my closet :sad:

(I am getting it at Browns, Selfridges or Harrods)

8. Welcome leeda!! Ohhh first bbags are so exciting! As much as I would love to vote for rouge (loooove red!) but I think the first bbag should be something that works with everything & you would be comfortable wearing (almost) everyday, and it looks like neutrals are the way to go for you! I love both truffle and camel! I think they're very versatile. I'm not sure if camel is out though (anyone? anyone?)

9. Welcome. Go for the rouge!:nuts:

What style are you thinking of getting?

10. Thanks!
    I am going for the First or classique bag. I luuuuuuurve my small bags.

I am not sure which season the Camel is from but the department store I am thinking of buying it has it in stock. (Browns in the UK)

I am sooo tempted by Mimi's blue first, its sooooo gorgeous!!!

11. I like all those colors. If you already have brown bags, I would be looking for Rouge. If you don't have a brown bag, go with Truffle.

12. I love that blue first too, you might be bidding against me.:lol: Good luck!

13. i think you should get WHAT YOU LIKE THE BEST. it's your first b-bag, you can't let anyone interfere your option :P
    follow your heart, check your bags & wardrobe collection to make sure they go along with lots of things.
    i myself not a really matchy girl, so i don't really care if this or that colour will match or not. i like it when i don't match everything i wear.

good luck :P it's so exciting to have the first b-bag :yahoo:

14. I vote for the Truffle- very versatile, perfect for fall!

15. Rouge, baby!:yahoo: :love: :heart: lol! I think the red is a gorgeous color! It all depends on what you are comfortable with, though. I'm a bit different myself and I consider red to be a staple/classic color like black, white, brown.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice