HELP!! first Bbag colour advice

My first bal was an anthracite work rh and everytime I bring it out, my heart skips a beat. Anthracite is a nice dark grey. It can, however have blue or green undertones. I like the anthracite from 2011. Mine is from '09. I find that it goes with almost everything, except for a pair of grey boots I have.

Although it is a dark neutral, it does pop depending on what you wear it with.

Best of luck with your choice!

These days (well, been going on for quite some time) it's advisable not to match shoes with bags. So your grey boots can still be worn with the Anthra !! :smile:

My first bal was an anthracite work rh and everytime I bring it out, my heart skips a beat. Anthracite is a nice dark grey. It can, however have blue or green undertones. I like the anthracite from 2011. Mine is from '09. I find that it goes with almost everything, except for a pair of grey boots I have.

Although it is a dark neutral, it does pop depending on what you wear it with.

Best of luck with your choice!

I can't help picturing your yummy anthracite work in my head..haha...

Thanks for your advice !!:smile:

Personally I would go for anthra or red. I know both are completely opposite of each other, but they are both pretty! Go with red if you want to make a statement and go with anthra if you want to stay safe, but want to be a little different at the same time. Hmm... I guess in the end I would go with anthra since you want to take it to work.