Home & Garden Help finishing living/dining room

missie1

O.G.
May 1, 2010
I have open living/ dining combo room that i have good foundation but having trouble finishing. I can't seem to find a color to use that I love. Please see pics....and advise me....thanks ladies

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 441
But I think mint and grey would look amazing with cream
Me too! It will be very elegant! I love your furnishings now and adding subtle color and a few bold patterns - like a chevron - your rooms will be stunning!

Have you checked out Houzz.com? It has a ton of rooms for inspiration!

GL and post updates. I can't wait to see what you do!

I actually think a deep blue would give a great splash of colour and suit all the neutral colours you already have.

I see there's a blue cushion in one of the photos - while that might be a bit too dark, that's the kind of shade I am thinking of.

Stunning, love you style and your decorating is so unique and lovely. Your home looks very serene. Are you looking to add color with pillows, curtains or paint on the walls? I really like the calm vibe the room gives off so personally I would not add color in bright tones but stick to soft pastels.

I actually think a deep blue would give a great splash of colour and suit all the neutral colours you already have.

I see there's a blue cushion in one of the photos - while that might be a bit too dark, that's the kind of shade I am thinking of.
Hi, I have tried every shade of blue ktm but it never looks right. It tends to be too harsh or I can't tie it together. Thanks for the suggestions......those pillows on there now will be retired