Help finding the Acne "Canada" scarf (or similar HUGE wool scarf)?

faintlymacabre

O.G.
Mar 30, 2007
I've been looking for the Acne Canada scarf everywhere but can't find one. :sad: I just lost an auction for one that went above retail, too. Anyone know where I could order one from? It's just a huge 100% wool scarf. I want something bulky!

Its measurements are
Width 28" / 71cm
Length 73" / 186cm

570---acne_schal.jpg

Is there anything similarly massive out there? I'd prefer a smooth wool scarf, not a knitted/textured one.

I've been looking for the Acne Canada scarf everywhere but can't find one. :sad: I just lost an auction for one that went above retail, too. Anyone know where I could order one from? It's just a huge 100% wool scarf. I want something bulky!

Its measurements are
Width 28" / 71cm
Length 73" / 186cm

570---acne_schal.jpg

Is there anything similarly massive out there? I'd prefer a smooth wool scarf, not a knitted/textured one.

Do you have a local Loemans in Canada, my mom got me a scarf there that looks exactly like the one you posted, bigger even, that is 100% cashmere. Alternatively, look into La Fiorentina scarfs at Saks, they also look extremely similar - some have fur attached at the ends, others are smooth and look identical to what you posted and are also a 100% cashmere, so very warm. I have one and it also looks about the same size.

Do you have a local Loemans in Canada, my mom got me a scarf there that looks exactly like the one you posted, bigger even, that is 100% cashmere. Alternatively, look into La Fiorentina scarfs at Saks, they also look extremely similar - some have fur attached at the ends, others are smooth and look identical to what you posted and are also a 100% cashmere, so very warm. I have one and it also looks about the same size.

We don't have Loemans in Canada, and I don't see the Fiorentina scarves on the Saks website at all. :sad: