Help finding pink saffiano leather re-edition

You’re right. :P
Looks like I’ll be working on that in a few weeks. Currently bed ridden, actually recovering from a foot surgery so…. It’ll have to wait.
thank you for your help!!!

I just called and found both Cameo and Zinfea in my closest store. Just bought the Zinfea over the phone. So excited!

I have been told Zinfea is in- store only…
Oh my goodness! Would you be willing to share the store information where you found both available???

Oh my goodness! Would you be willing to share the store information where you found both available???

Sydney Prada, you can call them on +61 9223 8322.
I assume it’s closed due to lockdown.
The SA said that she only has 1 cameo so I assume that there is more than one of the Zinfea.

I had to bank transfer them and they will post it to me when money clears. Was a bit hesitant but I guess that’s how Chanel/Lv also works so ‍♀️

Lighting is bad but one on left is Cameo and right is Zinfea.

Attachments

• 66D71403-DB55-42F0-920E-A7C3DA2155CC.jpeg
    66D71403-DB55-42F0-920E-A7C3DA2155CC.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: mc79638
Mine is Ninfea. Is Zinfea a new shade?

The SA said that she only has 1 cameo so I assume that there is more than one of the Zinfea.

I had to bank transfer them and they will post it to me when money clears. Was a bit hesitant but I guess that’s how Chanel/Lv also works so ‍♀

I had to bank transfer them and they will post it to me when money clears. Was a bit hesitant but I guess that’s how Chanel/Lv also works so ‍♀

Awww dannggggg Sydney! Ok well I’m in the US…. I don’t think that will work out then. lol :no::no::no:

thank you for the info! The pic you posted,cameo beige looks so dark! I’ve seen it on IG and it’s actually a lot lighter!

i have lv multipoichette and prada reedition. I will ultimately let one go.. dont know which one yet though. Love both equally. Got the lv one in 2019 and prada one just recently. Hard to choose one. They are so diffferent yet alike.

To help u make a decision

Awww dannggggg Sydney! Ok well I’m in the US…. I don’t think that will work out then. lol :no::no::no:

thank you for the info! The pic you posted,cameo beige looks so dark! I’ve seen it on IG and it’s actually a lot lighter!

Attachments

• 0822BD16-478E-4E65-8852-66FAEB2E1E67.jpeg
    0822BD16-478E-4E65-8852-66FAEB2E1E67.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 41