Help finding Madison Mini Skinny in Berry 41971

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone seen a Madison Mini Skinny 41971 in Berry at any of the outlets? I can't seem to find one anywhere. Any help is appreciated! TIA

2. I didn't see one at Leesburg but I bought the berry wristlet and small wallet so I assume that the skinny is there too!

3. Thanks so much for the update. Maybe they are just not out yet. I've seen wristlets & wallets but, not really any mini skinnys.

4. I did the same legacychristy, but have still been on the lookout for the berry mini skinny as well.. So far, I have not seen any berry mini skinnys at Leesburg on any of my visits up there (3-4 times a week here lately). I believe another posters reported seeing an espresso or black one last week (but only one).

5. I have found every color BUT Berry. I know a couple of people looking for one too. The only one I have seen was on the Bay ....

6. There was one berry mini skinny for $19 at Las Americas.. it looked beat up.

There were also black, brown, and gold madison mini skinnies too!